A verb that refers to the future time is said to be in future tense, in other words, an action we are going to do in future time.
- I will get some food tomorrow.(it means “ I intend to get some food in future”)
Formation of Future Indefinite Tense
- I shall buy a new cell phone.
- We shall go to beach for a picnic.
Other pronouns such as, he, she, it, you, they or any singular or plural noun come as a subject in the beginning of a sentence we always use helping verb “will”.
- She will feed some fist to her cat.
- He will lend you his cell phone.
- They will post their CV to that factory.
- I shall not send any postcard to my friend in this Eid.
- He will not take his family to historical places on the weekend.
- Alex will not pay money to the cashier.
- Will you lend me your umbrella?
- Shall I go?
- Will she offer a job to me?
- Will Ahmed sell his lip top to his brother?